2015 - 2016 Managed Hunt Program
The Anne Arundel County Department of Recreation and Parks (AADRP) is pleased to announce that it will now be accepting applications for its Managed Hunt program.
Persons wishing to participate in our management efforts may apply at anytime during the year. Qualified applicants will be contacted and scheduled for an in person interview.
Our selection of hunters will be based on each hunter having the credentials listed below, the completion of an application packet and being interviewed by the Hunter Selection Committee. All previous year Anne Arundel County managed hunt participants in good standing; are pre-approved and need only submit the Hunter Information Form, the Background Check Authorization Form and the administrative fee. All applicants are also subject to records checks through the Maryland Natural Resources Police and State and Local Police.
2015-2016 Managed Deer Hunt Program
All hunters must provide the following with their completed application:
- Proof of Maryland residency (MD License or ID, or Military ID and residency proof).
- Valid Photo I.D.
- A $25.00 non-refundable administrative processing fee (payable to: Anne Arundel County. (Pre-approved hunters must submit an application and pay this fee as well).
- Completed background check authorization form.
- A separate $7.00 fee to process the background check (payable to: Anne Arundel County) or you may go to our website to fill-out and pay only for their Background Check with a credit card.
Once passing the interview process and accepted into the program, applicants will also need to provide the following before they will be allowed to participate in a hunt:
- $50 Registration Fee
- Valid 2015-2016 Maryland Hunting License
- Valid Hunter Safety Card
- Shotgun/Muzzleloader Hunters: A 2015-2016 Maryland Shooter Qualification Card must be obtained prior to the date of the first hunt for the weapon type(s) to be used during the hunt.
For additional information please contact Anne Arundel County Recreation and Parks Deer Management Program at email@example.com