Historic Cedar Pavilion Rental
The historic Cedar Pavilion at Fort Smallwood Park is CLOSED for outdoor functions. The location provides an amazing view of the Patapsco River. Reservations must be made in advance. Contact the Park Office at 410-222-6230 for additional information.
- Use of pavilion by permit only and reservations must be made in advance.
- Groups are limited to 100 people.
- All groups over 20 people must rent a pavilion when gathering in the park.
- Alcohol free park.
- $180.00 per day - Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays (9:00 a.m.to dusk)
- $100.00 per day - Monday, Tuesday and Thursday (9:00 a.m. to dusk)
- $160.00 per day - covers daily vehicle entry fees for everyone attending an event at a rented pavilion.
- All park entry fees apply to pavilion guests unless pre-paid parking is purchased.