Historic Linthicum Walks
Grounds are open dawn to dusk.
Linthicum Walks and the surrounding 5 acre park are all that remains of the 200 acre homestead of the Linthicum family.
The oldest section of the house dates to circa 1760 and an addition was added around 1840. During the early 20th century a modern kitchen and porch were added.
House open during special events and by appointment. Parking is limited.
There are no public restroom facilites available.