The Anne Arundel County Department of Recreation and Parks is expanding our annual Parks Running Tour, a complete tour of the fine park system available to all runners.
This year we are offering at least seven races ranging in distances that are perfect for the beginner runner as well as the seasoned veteran. Some events will have age group award categories and/or may include overall awards for first place male and female.
The events for 2013 include:
- March 23: Rec Deeds Challenge Run 5K and Fun Walk at Fort Smallwood Park, Pasadena
- June 8: Take to the Trails 7K at Recreation & Parks Headquarters, Annapolis
- July 27: Hop(e), Skip and Jump for Kids at Hope at Kinder Farm Park, Millersville
- October 6: Rec Deeds TriChallenge Sprint Triathlon at Fort Smallwood Park, Pasadena
- October 26: Bark ‘N Dash 5K Family Dog Walk and Tail Wagger Trot for Kids at Quiet Waters Park, Annapolis
- November 30: Jug Bay Trail 5K at Jug Bay Wetlands Sanctuary/Plummer House, Lothian NEW RACE DATE!
You must register for each event separately; visit the race web page for registration information, including any applicable registration fees.
Stay tuned, there are additional races coming!
For more information please contact Carolyn Ryan at email@example.com or 410-222-7315 ext. 3555