Reserve a Pavilion in a Community Park
- Complete application for a pavilion or picnic area use in an Anne Arundel County Community Park.
- Requests should include: date, time, three (3) potential locations and contact information.
- Rain dates cannot be reserved.
- For more information about about pavilion reservations, please submit inquiries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The facilities scheduling office will respond to all requests within two business days.
- Create Account
- Reserve Community Park Pavilions
Pavilion Usage Fee
Reservation fee $50.00 for the permitted use of a Recreation and Parks pavilion.
Only one permit per day will be issued for each pavilion use.
This fee must be paid by check made payable to: Anne Arundel County Department of Recreation and Parks.
Mail Check and Application to:
Anne Arundel County Department of Recreation and Parks
Facility Scheduling Office
1 Harry S. Truman Parkway
P.O. Box 6675
Annapolis, MD 21401
Community Park Pavilion Use Application
Complete application and mail with check to Anne Arundel County Recreation and Parks Facility Scheduling Office.
A reservation fee of $50.00 must accompany this application. Rain dates cannot be reserved.
Pavilions at Community Parks
If you are interested in the use of pavilions or picnic areas at a regional park, please contact the park directly.