Skip Navigation






Recreation and Parks - Facility Scheduling  


Social Networking Icons (Fb, Twitter, RSS, Pinterest, Email List)


Facility Use Permit Change Form

NOTE: The change form below is available in two different formats. Form listed as "PDF" can be printed and filled in by hand. The Excel form is listed as "Template/ Excel". The Excel form can be typed, saved on your hard drive and printed. Mail or fax form to Anne Arundel County Recreation and Parks Facility Scheduling Office.


Board of Education and Department of Recreation & Parks Facility Use Permit Change Form

>> Facility Use Permit Change Form Icon: PDF (PDF) or (Template/ Excel) Icon: Excel

Mail Form:

Anne Arundel County Department of Recreation and Parks
Attn: Scheduling
1 Harry S. Truman Parkway
P.O. Box 6675
Annapolis, MD 21401


Fax Form:

(410) 222-4439



Monday - Friday / 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(410) 222-7315


Anne Arundel County, MD. 44 Calvert Street Annapolis, MD. 21401 | Telephone: (410) 222-7000 | Suggestions | Disclaimer

Copyright 2008; All rights reserved