On-line Reporting Form
Important - Please Read!
To report a crime in progress or an emergency, please dial 9-1-1
This is not an immediate response system. If you need a fast response or wish to speak to a Police Officer, please call our non-emergency line at (410) 222-8610.
Your crime or incident must have occurred in Anne Arundel County. If you know the identity of the suspect, do not fill out this form. You cannot use this on-line reporting feature if the incident occurred within the last two hours.
You CAN use this on-line form to report:
- Destruction of Property
- Theft up to $5,000
- Theft from automobile
- Theft of auto parts and accessories
- Vehicle Tampering
- Attempted Auto Theft
- Credit/Debit Card Theft
- Identity Theft
- Lost Property
- Telephone Misuse
- Noise Violations
- Disorderly Conduct
- Alcohol Violations
You CANNOT use this on-line form to report:
- Any violent crime or attempt including, but not limited to: assault, kidnapping and robbery
- Any sex crime or attempt
- Any stolen vehicle or license plates
- Any theft or loss of a firearm.
- Any crime involving the breaking and entering or attempt of your home or business
- Any type of traffic accident, including a hit and run
- Any crimes committed against a person due to their race, religion, gender, ethnic or national origin, disability and/or sexual orientation
- Any incident that occurred in the past 2 hours
- Any incident involving more than one vehicle.
All incidents reported will be assigned a case number within 3 business days of receipt of the on-line report form. The Police Department will either email or call you with the case number. Reported incidents will be reviewed by a Police Officer at the district of occurrence for possible follow up action.