The Department of Aging & Disabilities is advertising to hire the following positions for the Senior Nutrition Program. The closing date is Friday June 14, 2013. All resumes should be sent to Jill L. Bezek, Community Services Manager on-line: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Qualified applicants can expect to be interviewed by June 18th
and must be prepared to start work on July 1, 2013.
This is a part-time seasonal-temporary position, at will, with no more than 1500 hours per year and no county benefits. This position supports the Senior Nutrition Program in the Anne Arundel County, Department of Aging and Disabilities and is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of meal service and activities at multiple nutrition sites. Reports to and is supervised by the Nutrition Operations Manager.
- Minimum high school diploma. Food service supervisory experience preferred.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Current ServSafe Certification is required or must be able to obtain within 60 days of hire.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- A valid non-commercial class C motor vehicle operator’s license is required.
- Must have reliable working transportation.
Rate of pay $11.00/hr