The Department of Aging & Disabilities is advertising to hire the following positions for the Senior Nutrition Program. The closing date is Friday June 14, 2013. All resumes should be sent to Jill L. Bezek, Community Services Manager on-line: email@example.com
. Qualified applicants can expect to be interviewed by June 18th
and must be prepared to start work on July 1, 2013.
This is a full-time position, at will, without county benefits. This position serves in the Anne Arundel County, Department of Aging and Disabilities in the Senior Nutrition Program supervising operations in nutrition sites and senior centers, including supervision of Assistant Nutrition Operations Managers and site managers. Responsibilities include overseeing the day-to-day operations at multiple nutrition kitchens that serve food to participants in the Senior Nutrition Program. Reports to and is supervised by the Senior Nutrition Director at the Department of Aging and Disabilities.
- Registered Dietitian (RD) or Registry Dietitian Eligible (RDE)with experience in food service management is required
- Experience with geriatric population is preferred.
- Requires management and leadership skills in addition to good planning and organization skills.
- Ability to read and interpret procedural documents and write routine reports and correspondence using prescribed format and conform to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction and style. Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistics.
- Current ServSafe® Certification required or must be obtain within 60 days.
- Must have proficient Computer skills using the Microsoft Office suite of products. Data entry and database management skills are a must. Knowledge of the AIM system is a plus.
- A valid non-commercial motor vehicle class C operator’s license.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to perform duties.
Rate of pay: $18.00/hr.