MyAnneArundel is an integrated mapping application that was developed to provide the County's citizens, businesses, and visitors with access to useful services and data. Please click on one of the following "Themes" and follow the subsequent instructions to launch that specific area of the application:
|Please Pardon the interuption while My Anne Arundel is under maintenance.|
General Information and Crime Statistics
Find information about County Services based on an address or obtain community specfic crime statistics that are classified by incident type.
|Public Works Maps, As-Built Engineering Drawings and Survey Monuments Research and Retrieve Record Drawings and Survey Monuments.|
Watershed, Ecosystem, and Restoration Services
My Anne Arundel Zoning Viewer
GIS Data Download
By acceptance of the GIS material, you agree as follows: The GIS material (the "material") is made available by Anne Arundel County, Maryland (the "County") as a public service. The material is for reference purposes only, and the County makes no representatives, warranties, or guarantees of the accuracy of the material.
THE COUNTY MAKES NO AND DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE MATERIAL, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, INTEGRATION, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.You release the County, its agents, servants, and employees, from any and all liability related to the material or any of it, including its accuracy, availability, use, and misuse. In no event shall the County be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or other damages, including savings, profits, fees, costs, loss of data, or business interruption, related in any way to the material or any of it, including its accuracy, availability, use, and misuse. The material is in the public domain and may be copied without permission. Citation to the source is requested. Any errors or omissions in the material should be reported to the Anne Arundel County Office of Information Technology Geographic Information Services Group.
County Executive’s Community Support Grant Applications Online
Annapolis, Md. (November 4, 2013) – Anne Arundel County is currently accepting applications for the County Executive’s Community Support Grants for fiscal year 2015. The deadline to apply is November 27, 2013.
Each year, the Office of the County Executive awards grants to non-profit organizations for capital and non-capital projects. Capital grants may be used to purchase equipment and related supplies, or to make capital improvements such as renovation, remodeling, restoration or construction of a new building. Non-capital grants may be used for capacity building, or in other ways that increase impact, help the organization operate more efficiently or aid in projects that ultimately improve and enrich the quality of life in the community it serves.
Funding is based on the availability of funds through the county’s annual budget and may vary from year to year. Prior funding does not guarantee current funding. Last year, 31 projects were awarded a total of $996,500.
To be eligible for a grant, the non-profit organization must meet the following criteria:
• Be a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization;
• Offer programs to Anne Arundel County residents;
• Have an operational history of at least one year;
• Have an established and working Board of Directors;
• Have filed IRS Form 990 and/or audited financials.
123Priority is given to organizations that:
• Address the critical needs of underserved communities with a focus area on food/nutrition, shelter, and behavioral health;
• Provide programs with the intention of helping individuals and families to move towards self-sufficiency;
• Engage in partnerships with other community organizations and stakeholders;
• Have quantifiable outcomes;
• Provide reasonable plans for continuing activities without Anne Arundel County financial assistance beyond the fiscal year;
• Represent a cooperative effort by the applicant, the community, and other public partners;
• Provide activities that will help county residents access services that sustain and enhance the quality of life and are equitable, effective, accountable, and responsive to changing community needs;
• Have in place a Conflict of Interest policy.
For more information or to download an application, visit http://www.aacounty.org/CountyExec/ComServe/CommSupportGrants/index.cfm or call Maria Casasco, Community Support Grants Administrator at 410-222-1879 or firstname.lastname@example.org.