Skip Navigation





Inspections and Permits - Inspection Services 


Social Networking Icons (Fb, Twitter, RSS, Pinterest, Email List)


Report Unauthorized Work

To report construction work done without a permit or work done in excess of the issued building permit, contact (410) 222-7784 or complete a Request for Investigation Icon: PDF form and fax it to the phone number on the form.
Compliance Case Database - Track complaints received by Inspections and Permits (Opens in a new window)
NOTE: Generally a permit is not required for a fence up to 6 feet above grade, except on waterfront or corner lots. Permits are also not required for sheds under 64 square feet with eave heights less than 10 feet.


Anne Arundel County, MD. 44 Calvert Street Annapolis, MD. 21401 | Telephone: (410) 222-7000 | Suggestions | Disclaimer

Copyright 2008; All rights reserved