|Property/Billing||Code||Tax Bill Appearance||Fee Calculation|
Zoned RA, RLD
|WPRF01||STORMWATER/WPRF-TIER1||$170 (2 x Base Rate)|
R1, R2, R5
|WPRF02||STORMWATER/WPRF-TIER2||$85 (Base Rate)|
R10, R15, R22
|WPRF03||STORMWATER/WPRF-TIER3||$34 (0.4 X Base Rate)|
|WPRF04||STORMWATER/WPRF-FARM||$34 (0.4 X Base Rate)|
|WPRF05||STORMWATER/WPRF-MOBILE HM PK||# of spaces x 0.4 x Base Rate|
|WPRF07||STORMWATER/WPRF-RELIG ORG||$1 Flat Rate|
|WPRF08||STORMWATER/WPRF-PVT SCHOOL||$170 (2 x Base Rate)|
|WPRF10||STORMWATER/WPRF-PVT AIRPORT||$170 (2 x Base Rate)|
(-7.5 impervious acres)
|WPRF11||STORMWATER/WPRF-MARINA STD||ERU x Base Rate|
(+7.5 impervious acres)
ERU x Base Rate
+ any acres +7.5 = .25 x Base Rate
|WPRF14||STORMWATER/WPRF-CHAR ORG NON RES|
ERU x Base Rate x 0.51412
($1 flat for 501 (c) (3) or (d) org.)
|WPRF15||STORMWATER/WPRF-NPDES PERMIT||ERU x Base Rate x 0.3|
ERU x Base Rate
not to exceed # of properties x $34
|WPRF17||STORMWATER/WPRF-MULTIFAMILY||ERU x Base Rate x 0.4|
|WPRF19||STORMWATER/WPRF-RES CONDO||ERU x Base Rate x 0.4/# of units|
in non-res zone
|WPRF20||STORMWATER/WPRF-NRZN||ERU x Base Rate|
|WPRF21||STORMWATER/WPRF-NON RES||ERU x Base Rate|
Residential Property Owners
|Annual Residential WPRF Rates|
|Zoning ||Rate Calculation||Phase In Yr 1||Phase In Yr 2||Full WPRF |
|R10||One (1) ERU x 0.4||$20.40||$27.20||$34|
|R15||One (1) ERU x 0.4||$20.40||$27.20||$34|
|R22||One (1) ERU x 0.4||$20.40||$27.20||$34|
|R1||One (1) ERU ||$51||$68||$85|
|R2||One (1) ERU||$51||$68||$85|
|R5||One (1) ERU||$51||$68||$85|
|RA||One (1) ERU x 2||$102||$136||$170|
|RLD||One (1) ERU x 2||$102||$136||$170|
- The residential property owner charge is determined by a property’s estimated amount of impervious surface area.
- An Equivalent Residential Unit (ERU) of 2,940 square feet represents the median amount of imperviousness for properties in residential zones 1, 2 and 5.
- An ERU is the base unit for calculating the annual charge.
- Base annual rate for one (ERU) is $85.
- Properties are divided into separate billing tiers and represent zoning districts with an estimated imperviousness that is less than, equal to or greater than the base ERU of 2,940 square feet.
- Recently approved legislative amendments provides an initial 60% phase (Fiscal Year 2014) and 80% for the year two (Fiscal Year 2015).
Questions about the WPRF? Please email DPW.
Non-Residential Property Owners
Stormwater Fee Useful Links and Resources
Non-residential stormwater fee charges are based on a property owner's actual measured impervious surface area for individual parcels of land. The property owner is billed the base rate of $85 for each Equivalent Residential Unit or ERU (2,940 square feet)
ERU = 2,940 sq. ft. imperviousness
BASE RATE = $85 per ERU per year
- Generally, non-residential stormwater fees are capped at 25% of their nominal State and County real property tax assessment prior to tax credits, deferrals or exemptions
- Non-residential fees greater than $500 phased in at 60% of assessment in year one and 80% in year two.
Impervious Area: 30,060 sq. ft.
Billed: 10 ERUs x $85 Rate