Assisted Living Subsidy Program
For more information, call: (410) 222-4464
Assisted Living Facilities provide an intermediate level of care for those that need some daily assistance, but not full nursing care.
The Assisted Living Subsidy Program provides some monetary assistance for eligible residents.
- Resident must live in Assisted Living facility with 4 to 16 beds
- Income and Asset eligibility requirements must be met
- Residents must be 62 years of age or older
- Residents must be evaluated for personal care needs
- Medicaid Waiver
- Senior Housing Information
- Adult Evaluation and Review Services (AERS)
- Information and Assistance