For more information, call: (410) 222-4464. Note: Meals are to be reserved one week in advance.
Hot Lunches, Activities and Friendship
Tired of eating alone? Would you like to get out of the house more? Eating out a few times a week may be just the thing to improve your well-being.
- Enjoy lunch, activities, classes, speakers and health screenings
- There are 19 sites throughout the County
- There is no charge for the meal (participants may provide a donation toward the cost of the meal)
Participants must be 60 years or over. Spouses of any age are welcome as are disabled persons living in Senior Housing. (Persons under 60 years of age may enjoy a meal, but must pay the full meal cost.)
- Home Delivered Meals
- Family Dining Program
- Senior Information and Assistance
- Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program
Food and Nutrition Related Web Sites: