Pasadena Senior Center - Making Life Better!
Address: 4103 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122
Phone Number: (410) 222-0030 Fax: (410) (410) 222-0032
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgStarting October 1st, 2015, through March 31, 2016, the new hours of operation for the public will be from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For Van Transportation to The Pasadena Senior Center, call: (410) 222-0022.
- Monthly Newsletter: Information about programs, classes, and activities that are happening at the Pasadena Senior Center: November 2015 | December 2015
- Listing of AACC classes available for the Pasadena Senior Center - Winter 2016
- Lunch: Served Monday - Friday. For lunch reservations, please call (410) 222-0033 (Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.) Please remember to reserve and/or cancel your meal. Your meal must be reserved in person. The cost of the meal is a donation. Please give generously toward the cost of the meal which is $4.17. The menu is listed in The Pasadena Senior Center Monthly Newsletter, The Navigator.
- New Tour Desk Hours: Beginning January 1, 2016: New Trip Desk Hours are: Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Information & Assistance: Please call 410-222-4464 to schedule an appointment.
- Senior Health Insurance Counseling Program: Please call 410-222-4464 to schedule an appointment with a SHIP Counselor.
Anne Arundel Community College ADA Interpreter Accommodations For students seeking interpreter accommodations/services for courses offered by AACC should follow these guidelines:
- Register for class.
- Call 410-777-2306 (Press Option 1) to schedule an appointment; the appointment must be at least 3 weeks in advance of the class. The office is located in the Student Services Building on the Arnold Campus.
- You must bring to the appointment an audio gram or medical statement provided by your doctor or audiologist stating your need for an interpreter.
Pasadena Senior Center Special Accommodations: Members who need special accommodations, arrange for a sign-language interpreter or any reasonable accommodation of your choice, must contact the senior center at 410-222-0030, through Maryland Relay 7-1-1 or by e-mail at email@example.com at least 7 days in advance of the event. You can be assured that we will do our best to provide the type of accommodations that allows you to participate in a meaningful way. If you are unable to attend or must cancel, it is important to do so 48 hours prior to the event. This will help the senior center avoid paying cancellation fees, or in some cases, the entire service fee. Thank you for your consideration of this request.